Manifesto week 2

As for our second week, we had to make a personal manifesto relating to something very personal to ourselves. I first did some research and we looked at a graphic designer called Ken Garland.I only then researched some other designed which I would use as inspiration towards my own piece. I really liked the composition of the inspired personal manifesto on the bottom left as it seems rather unique and with the different typographies within the work, it made it stand out even more.









So when I started making my own piece, I made my theme focus towards goals that I set for myself to accomplish within the future as this was very personal for me. I used photoshop when creating this piece as like my inspired pieces, I used the same composition and used different typography for the goals that I chose. This manifesto task really got me thinking about myself on a personal level as it made me realise who I am and what I aim to be which I don't usually think of but I know I will have to sooner or later as we all grow up in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment