branding Week 1

For the branding project, we had to create a brand on anything we wanted, so i began brainstorming ideas about food, which led me to focusing on a branding for a fitness diet company. I first focused on the company name and logo by thinking of different words that relate to fitness and mixing words together. I ended up choosing food flow which seemed like the best option to choose from as I wanted my brand to focus on delivering food to their costumers as well as informing them on diets.I also had to think of the colour scheme, design purpose, font, composition when creating the logo.









I then began experimenting with different fonts and different logo designs. I wanted my logo to have a dynamic, fluid style to link with the  logo name so I looked at brush fonts, bold fonts etc to help me find the right font.
Initially wanted my brand to be focused towards helping people with their diets however I decided to include delivery of diets so the brand is more open and direct to the costumers which was a good choice as it led me to decide an app logo for the brand.




Overall, I was happy with the progress I made although i could have expanded more on the experimentation by looking at more fonts and trying out different colours to see how the logo will look. I wasn't too fond of the branding app as it isn't really the kind of work I would like to do but I did find it useful as t allowed me to try out different things and try to help me get use to typography.

No comments:

Post a Comment