branding week 2
During our second week of branding, I continued with my original concept and begun expanding on my brand called Food Flow. As mine about about fitness diet app, linked with food, I began finding out ways on conveying my brand to my audience which were people that are trying to eat healthy and go to the gym to stay fit.
I first began by finishing my app logo and implementing them on the iPhone and Android phone to show the audience how it'll look on their phones and to show the availability as it's on both types of phones instead of just one, thus expanding my audience. however i knew an app would't instantly draw them in as they need to know more about the brand so I made a retail store and delivery package to show how the brand will look like in public space, which would be close to a number of gyms to help get more costumers. When it came to the delivery, i wanted it to be simple yet creative so I added plates behind the logo to represent the delivery.
I decided to choose the colour blue as it portrayed with the feeling of calmness. I like the choice of colour as it's subtle yet eye catching at the same time (just like Facebook, Twitter). Overall I like how the final mock up designs came out however I could improve on the delivery package as it still feels plain and boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment