infographics


For my Infographics project, we weren’t allowed to create a poster and so I had to start thinking outside the box of different ways to show my Infographics. I began by brainstorming ideas of what my Infographics would be based on. After coming up with different ideas, I ended up choosing the idea of “Would you rather” questions. I decided to focus these questions on my classmates, as it’ll be a lot easier and beneficial instead of asking random people in public/university. I wanted my questions to be completely random as would you rather questions never had to set structure on the questions it asked. I wanted to questions to still be exciting and engaging, making the audience really think about which choice they’ll make.

For the layout, I looked at different types of leaflets and templates, and ended up choosing a box template as my structure. I made this choice as I wanted my Infographics to be interactive with the audience and I wanted it to be different and eye-catching. However the annoying part came to making the template and making a prototype. For the prototype I used an A3 sheet and drew out the template. As my box had to be able to close and open, I had to change the ends and make it so it could do that which was the annoying part but it all worked out when I tried putting it together, although it was quite difficult at the start to do so.

After I began developing my design by experimenting on different colour schemes and fonts to see which would suffice. I ended up choosing the green, purple, cream colour scheme as the colours really worked well with each other and it wasn’t too much with the contrast and vibrant of the colours but was still eye catching.

 Overall I really liked how the design came out as it’s very different and interesting to look at. I don’t usually make work like this so I was surprised how well it was going for me to begin with. One thing I could improve on is the pie charts and maybe add more detail for the information.






No comments:

Post a Comment