I decided to focus my poem on a song I found on youtube called "Caleon Fox-Prepaid (p.94mph)" as I watch the persons youtube channel and loved the rap they did and decided to portray it in a aesthetic way.
I was inspired by the theme of 'tumblr aesthetic' as it looked dynamic and retro for which was the style i was looking for. As the rap was about Naruto, which is an anime, I wanted to implement an anime feeling towards it so I used an image of Naruto on a building and digitally drawn clouds to help convey the anime feel towards it.
Overall I really like how the final outcome came out,especially as it was my first time using InDesign so I thought that i would be making lots of mistakes and come out with an bad outcome but that wasn't the case. What i really like out my final outcome is the vibrant colours as it really helps bring it to life.
![]() ![]() |
|
|




No comments:
Post a Comment