For my campaign, I aimed on creating a campaign towards fitness and health. I decided to research different campaigns and came across Evian which promoted health through drinking water and then I research even more and found different campaigns linked with the gym.
Taking inspiration from fitness first, I decided to create campaign about fitness. I wanted it to be interesting and then i remembered how on pinterest there were these parkour images that gave me the idea to do the hashtag "the sky's the limit" as it would be a big impact and convey the message that I'm trying to show which was that the only limit was the sky so you shouldn't limit yourself too much and try to get fit and healthy.
I ended up experimenting my campaigns and adding them to billboards trying to find the right locations that would be good for showing my campaign. i shoe the tube and in public area as the tube tends to be packed with lots of people and people also tend to walk around in the public to work to work etc so choosing these areas was a good idea.
I like how my final outcomes came out however I would have tried to include more to the campaign, like adding quick information and maybe links to help further my development.




No comments:
Post a Comment